2021 TAICCA Immersive Content Grant for International Co-funding or Co-Productions
2021 TAICCA Immersive Content Grant for International Co-funding or Co-Productions is now open for application!
The grant is open to immersive content projects which are a co-funding or co-production between Taiwanese and international teams. The project should be in production and is expected to complete within a year. Each selected project will receive up to USD113,000 (NTD 3.5 million). The open call will close on March 12th, 2021.
- The company, Institution, museum, Cultural Institution, or foundation established pursuant to the ROC laws.
- Foreign companies, institutions, museums, or cultural institutions.
- The project shall be a co-funding or co-production between Taiwanese and international teams, whereby Taiwan shall be listed as one of the presenting countries in the project;
- The project has begun production;
- 30% of the total estimated production cost specified in the proposal is in place;
- After receiving the grant, the project is able to be completed within one year;
- The project falls under the categories of, including but not limited to, narrative, performative and interactive.
The Ambit and Approved Amount of Grant
- Grant limit: Each project is limited to NT$3.5 million. The actual amount that may be granted shall depend on the assessment of the Review Panel and an announcement will be posted that shall specify the granted amount.
- In addition to the aforementioned grant limit, the amount of the grant applied for a project shall not exceed 49% of the total estimated production cost specified in the proposal.
- Machinery & equipment expenditures are excluded from the grant coverage, but rental costs are not subject to this limit.
- Marketing & promotional expenditures are excluded from the grant coverage.
How to Apply
Apply via https://apply.taicca.tw/
Application Guidelines please download HERE
Hallie Chi | [email protected] | +886 2 2745 8186 #512
Maggie Yang | [email protected] | +886 2 2745 8186 #503