Grants and Funds
2022 TAICCA Immersive Content Grant for International Co-funding or Co-Productions is now open for application.
The Immersive Content Grant welcomes creators to raise meaningful questions to the world; prompts the immersive content to constitute creative responses, explore innovative narratives, develop technology, or do integration.
The grant is open to immersive content projects which are a co-funding or co-production between Taiwanese and international teams. Each selected project will receive up to USD120,000 (NTD 3.5 million). The open call will close on 15th June, 2022.
What we are looking for
Projects should place creative content at their cores, and deliver immersive narratives, artistic performances, and/or interactive experiences with technology：
- Formats are not limited, such as innovative immersive content narratives, performances, and interaction.
- Project experiences can be interactive, multiplayer, AR, VR, MR, haptic, sound, or location-based
Who can apply
- The company, Institution, museum, Cultural Institution, or foundation established pursuant to the ROC laws.
- Foreign companies, institutions, museums, or cultural institutions.
- The project shall be a co-funding or co-production between Taiwanese and international teams, whereby Taiwan shall be listed as one of the presenting countries in the project;
- the project shall has begun production shall be able to be completed within one year after receiving the grant;
- 30% of the total estimated production cost specified in the proposal shall be in place;
- Each project is limited to NT$3.5 million. The actual amount that may be granted shall depend on the assessment of the Review Panel and an announcement will be posted that shall specify the granted amount.
- In addition to the aforementioned grant limit, the amount of the grant applied for a project shall not exceed 49% of the total estimated production cost specified in the proposal.
- Machinery & equipment, Marketing & promotional expenditures are excluded from the grant coverage, but rental costs are not subject to this limit.
How to apply and key date
Register and apply via https://dash.taicca.tw/dash/brd/icg-111/prj/create
The open call will close on 23:59:59(CST) 15th June, 2022.
Please download HERE
- Guideline_2022 International Immersive Content Grant
- Contract_2022 International Immersive Content Grant
- Appendix 1_Important Notice & Explanations on the Required Documents
- Appendix 2_Budget List (templates)
TAICCA Immersive Content Grant | [email protected]
Rae YEN ｜[email protected] | +886 2 2745 8186 #327
Alice CHANG ｜[email protected] | +886 2 2745 8186 #356