Privacy and Cookies Policy Announcement
Welcome to the website of the Taiwan Creative Content Agency (hereinafter referred to as our website)! You are welcome to share the data published on our website by connecting. If you need to reproduce, copy or distribute the website data, please contact us and obtain written consent before proceeding. In order to make you more comfortable with the services provided by our website, we hereby explain to you our website information security policy as follows:
- About the applicability of the policy
- Collection and use of personal data
- The website will not collect any personal identity information only for browsing and downloading behaviors.
- When the applicant is required to provide personal data for online application services provided by our website, each handling unit will, according to the case handling requirements, ask you to provide the latest and most authentic personal data such as name, ID card number, contact number, email, address, etc.
- The above information collected on our website will be used for the specific purposes of 016 cultural administration, 073 government information disclosure, file management and application, 076 Cultural and Creative Parks’ management administration and 040 marketing. If it exceeds the above utilization scope, your consent will be obtained before implementation.
- If you reflect your opinions or ask business questions through e-mail or our service mailbox, we will keep a communication record, but only for the purpose of contacting you.
- We are obliged to protect the privacy of each applicant. We will not modify or delete any personal data or files without your prior consent, except in the following situations:
- Violation of the provisions of this website, such as abusive or personal attacks in the forum.
- Protect or defend the rights or ownership of the individual concerned.
- For the protection of the rights and interests of all relevant units of this website.
- We will not arbitrarily provide, sell, exchange or lease any personal data to other groups, individuals or private enterprises, except in the following situations:
- Cooperate with judicial units in legal investigation.
- Cooperate with relevant authorities to investigate or use according to their duties.
- Based on good faith and reasonable belief that relevant disclosure is required by law, or used for relevant management work based on maintenance and improvement of website services.
- Personal data collected on our website in accordance with legal requirements and business requirements will be deleted after the expiration of the retention period.
To provide you with the best service, our website will record users' IP address, time of surfing the Internet and the pages that users browse on the website (commonly known as Cookies), which are used in Google Analytics to analyze the behavior of all users in order to improve the service quality of our website. Please be assured that we will not analyze the behavior of individual users. If you are not willing to accept Cookie writing, you can set the privacy level to high in the browser function item you are using, and then you can refuse cookie writing, but it may lead to some functions of our website unable to be normally executed.
- Personal data parties exercise their rights and interests
In addition to the provisions and restrictions on the personal data collected during the online application services provided on our website, you may exercise the following rights in accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act, and if you wish to exercise the following rights, please contact us to apply:
- The right to make an inquiry of and to review his/her personal data;
- The right to request a copy of his/her personal data;
- The right to supplement or correct his/her personal data;
- The right to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of his/her personal data; and
- The right to delete his/her personal data.
- Information security and protection
Our website server is equipped with a "firewall" to protect against illegal invasion, destruction, or theft of data. When you use our website services, any data stored on our website will be fully protected to ensure personal data security.
- Self-data security protection measures
Please take good care of any personal data and do not provide personal data to any third party to protect your rights and interests. Be aware that personal data disclosed on the Internet (such as in discussion areas, message boards, chat areas, etc.) may be collected and used by others, and that you may receive emails provided by others.
- Consultation on privacy protection policy
If you have any questions or comments on our privacy protection announcement, you are welcome to contact us. Thank you!
- All contents published on the website of Taiwan Creative Content Agency (hereinafter referred to as our website) are protected by copyright law, except those which are not allowed to be the subject of copyright (such as laws, orders, speeches written by civil servants, press releases, etc.)(Please refer to Article 9 of the Copyright Act) as stipulated in the Copyright Act.
- Content not allowed to be the subject matter of copyright is free to use. They are welcome to be widely used.
- Where the information content of the website of this agency is protected by Copyright Act, it may be used only with the consent or authorization of the copyright owner, unless it is reasonably used in accordance with the relevant law.
- The above "reasonable use according to law" is explained as follows:
- Works published in the name of this agency on the website of this agency, that is, if the author is the agency, can be broadcasted or transmitted by means of link within a reasonable range, and please indicate the source when providing the link.
- The information on our website can be reproduced for non-profit purposes by individuals or families.
- For the purpose of reporting, commenting, teaching, research or other legitimate purposes, within a reasonable range, the website information of this agency may be quoted. When quoting, please indicate the source.
- For other reasonable use cases, please refer to Articles 44 to 65 of the Copyright Act.
- Except as provided in Article 80-1, paragraph 1 of the Copyright Act that "Where removal or alteration of electronic rights management information of the work is unavoidable in the lawful exploitation of the work given technological limitations at the time of the act." or "Where the removal or alteration is technically necessary to conversion of a recording or transmission system" is not allowed, without prior written permission, the rights management electronic information marked on the website of this agency shall not be removed or changed.