VRDays Europe / Immersive Tech Week
Official Website: https://vrdays.co/
Venue: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Immersive Tech Week is five days of inspiration, discussions, co-creation, experiences, conferences, panels and networking. Latest XR innovations can be found in the exhibition and also in the insightful conferences with exclusive keynotes from various figures around the world.
TAICCA's Presence at VRDays Europe 2021:
- Topic: Why we should invest in XR stories - How XR creators deal with an industry focussed on film and TV
- Date: November 17th, 2021 at 10:00-11:30
- Intro: XR storytellers are heroes. They take on the world to bring to life the stories they need to tell while at the same time transforming storytelling and paving the way for new creators. One of their main challenges is to find financing for the professional development of XR-works. While financing and funding structures for film-and television productions are well functioning, structures for XR creators often suffer from a mis-fit between funding institutions and the creators they (should be) supporting.
- Paul Long - Director at MBD (Moderator)
- Marta Ordeig - Founder, Garage Stories
- Victor Agulhom - CEO, TARGO
- Leo Cheng-Shang Li - Director of Global Business, TAICCA
- Liz Rosenthal - VR Programmer Venice Film Festival
- Full list of Speakers
- Web Link