TAICCA’s Creative Content Development Program (CCDP):
The main objective of the Taiwan Creative Content Agency (TAICCA) is to promote the development of Taiwan’s content industries. TAICCA aims to brand Taiwan’s cultural content and create new value for Taiwan’s national brand by facilitating both the production of more homegrown content and international co-production projects. The launch of the Creative Content Development Program is set to develop and foster more diverse stories with Taiwan elements.
The CCDP seeks to support and accelerate the development stage of feature films, TV series, documentaries, and animated films and series. The fund could reach a maximum of 3% of the total budget and up to TWD 2 million.
Qualifications and Restrictions:
- Projects should be selected/funded by TAICCA Partners.
- Taiwan elements are required in the projects.
- The final script is required to be completed within 36 months upon signing the contract.
Who can become a TAICCA Partner?
- Production companies
- International distribution channels
- Content/IP development companies or organizations
- Organizers of international TV and film pitching sessions
- Creative content agencies
- OTT platforms that produce and/or license original or other exclusive content